Saturday, April 30, 2011

Buffalo Mac and Cheese!

Hubby and I LOVE buffalo sauce.  We love wings, buffalo chicken dip....mmmm....
So, when I came across this recipe, I knew it was for us!

Here's what I did -

Cooked one box of Velveeta mac and cheese.
Added two diced chicken breasts (I boiled them the day before, making this an even quicker dish)
Added 1/2 cup of Franks buffalo sauce (next time I will add 1/3, it was pretty hot and gave Jaxson the hiccups for over an hour, I felt terrible for him!)
Put in a baking dish, sprinkle with shredded cheese and some breadcrumbs.
Cook uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes.

YUM!  Hubby requested that we have celery as a side next time.  No problem!  He loved it and has been talking about it all week :)

Linking up with -


6 comments:

Elaina said...

Sounds yummy! But just the thought of it is giving me heart burn right now. Maybe not a dish for me to try while pregnant!

Tercel said...

Yum~ Sounds like dinner tonight!

Kylie Marie said...

That sounds SOOO yummy! We love wings too... I will have to try it!

Laura said...

There's a restaurant locally (Raleigh) that serves Buffalo Mac & Cheese. It's an expensive restaurant, so I'll have to pass this on to my co-worker who is obsessed with the dish.

Janie said...

That sounds great!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yum sounds so good!