Friday, April 15, 2011

36 Weeks!

I'm 36 Weeks Pregnant!

Check out those swollen legs!  And, this is after a day and a half of bed rest!  They look SO much better than before.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a cantelope, according to the bump.
Total Weight Gain: Gained 36 lbs!  I have gained a ton of fluid weight the past two weeks.

Belly Growth: 19 inches.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!!  Hardly anything but!
Gender: It's a boy!  Jaxson Jeffrey Ellis

Movement: All the time.  I am so glad, because with everything else going on, it's important to me to know that he is alright in there.
Sleep: I LOVE sleeping.  I feel so blessed that I haven't had any trouble sleeping.
Symptoms: High blood pressure, swelling, headaches.  Bordom for bed rest.  Very hot.  All the time.

Cravings: I've felt so off this week that I haven't really been that into food.  I have eaten a few brown sugar pop tarts though...
Emotions: Worried about my health and taking time off of my job before I planned on it.  Upset that I am on bed rest, but thankful that Jaxson is alright.
Best Moments of the Week - Getting to spend the weekend at my parent's house!  We had a wonderful trip and I got a whole day of my mom to myself :)
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Renda said...

I love all the purple !! It's my favorite color. I am so excited to read about Jaxson! So thankful things are going pretty smooth. Blessings friend

Unknown said...

Hang in there sweet friend! And you still look beautiful, swollen feet and all!!

Kelly said...

Still praying sweet friend...........you still look beautiful!!

Are y'all going to call him JJ?

=)