Tuesday, April 5, 2011

33 Weeks!

I'm 33 Weeks Pregnant!
(okay, so I'm a little behind on these updates...I'm so sorry.  I'm going to catch up this week though, I promise)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a honey dew!  According to our Doctor, he weighs 4lbs 12oz.  He is in the 47%.

Total Weight Gain: Gained 32 lbs! 

Belly Growth: 17 inches.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!!  Hardly anything but!
Gender: It's a boy!  Jaxson Jeffrey Ellis

Movement: We learned at our ultrasound that he is posterior, which means facing inward, not towards my front.  That explains why I have had more back pain and felt less fetal movement.  Nothing to worry about though, he still has plenty of time to turn around.

Sleep: I LOVE sleeping.  I feel so blessed that I haven't had any trouble sleeping.
Symptoms: I'm BIG!!!

Cravings: I can't stop eating the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream.  Oops.

Emotions: Very good this week.  We have made great progress on the nursery, so that makes me feel so much better.

Best Moments of the Week - Seeing Jaxson on the ultrasound!  He was being a stinker though, all we got to see was his little rump and his hand on the back of his head!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream sounds delicious!! I'm glad that you are sleeping well still!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see how much you've grown since I've seen you! :)

Tiffany said...

Can't believe you are already 33 weeks. You look beautiful!

Renda said...

Love reading the updates. SO CUTE !