Monday, April 25, 2011

2 Years Ago...

I married my amazing Husband!

Part of me thinks, wow, I can't believe it's already been two years!  The other part of me thinks, wow, that's all?  I feel like I have been with Jeff forever!  (In all fairness, we have been for 6 years I guess).  But, I cannot imagine my life any other way.  I can't imagine being with anyone else or anything being any different.  I thank God each day that Jeff picked me for his wife.

Because I love them, here are a few pictures from our wedding day.


















6 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) I love your dress by the way!! ((and that blingbling bracelet!))

Hope you're having a great day!! :)

Laura said...

Congrats on how far you have come in two years together and here is to a lifetime more with your new addition (in waiting)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I am so happy to have found your blog {or that you found mine!}. I've been catching up. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary, and the new little one about to bless your lives!!

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said...

crazy how fast time goes by! Happy late anniversary!

Renda said...

Love Love Love the wedding pictures. Congrats ! We will be celebrating our 3 years while driving to our new home this July.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw gorgeous! Loved seeing all of them! :) Congratulations and happy (belated) anniversary!