Sunday, April 10, 2011

34 Weeks

I'm 34 Weeks Pregnant!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a honey dew!  According to our Doctor, he weighs 4lbs 12oz.  He is in the 47%.

Total Weight Gain: Gained 31 lbs! 

Belly Growth: 17 inches.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!!  Hardly anything but!
Gender: It's a boy!  Jaxson Jeffrey Ellis

Movement: I still feel him frequently, but not as strongly as I used to.  I think it's because he is backwards in there, and running out of room.

Sleep: I LOVE sleeping.  I feel so blessed that I haven't had any trouble sleeping.
Symptoms: I'm BIG!!!

Cravings: I can't stop eating the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream.  Oops.

Emotions: A little panicked, but overall good.  I am very sensitive and get my feelings hurt very easily lately.

Best Moments of the Week - Getting to spend the weekend at my parent's house!  It was wonderful!  My Momma and Daddy take such wonderful care of me, and it truly warms my heart to be home.  There isn't anyting like it.  I decided Hubby, Jaxson, Bandit and I should just move in with them - haha!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look so cute, so close to Jaxson's arrival, very excited for you!

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said...

oh I just love your picture. You look great. Can you believe we are in the 30's already?! Geez