Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gratitude

I have the most wonderful parents in the world!!!

This morning, I got a call from my Daddy around 9AM saying he would be here in an hour with some goodies for us!  He went about an hour out of his way from Dallas on the way to Port O Conner to bring us tons of great goodies from him and my Mom.

We now have tons of fruit salad, my favorite breakfast casserole, tons of my Great Grandmother's turkey and dressing casserole, bagged salads, fresh bread...oh, and veggies cut up and put into those individual Ziploc steamer bags!  Now we have tons of wonderful, home made healthy food to eat while I am on bed rest.  I'm not going to lie, I am getting a little tired of mac and cheese and peanut butter and honey sandwiches - haha!  They also brought me magazines and some beautiful Easter flowers.

I couldn't be happier or more grateful!  I thank God each day for blessing me with such a wonderful family, and this is one of those times that I am overcome with gratitude.

Thank you Momma and Daddy!  I love you so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great surprise - so awesome!

Jessica said...

Hi, Michelle~
thank you for stopping by my blog! Just hopped on by to offer a little encouragement while you're on bedrest & to wish you a safe delivery as you welcome your sweet Jaxson! Wishing you God's abundant blessings...
Jessica
littlepumpkingrace

Nicole-Lynn said...

Best parents ever! So sweet of them!