Friday, September 2, 2011

My favorite Blogs! Show Us Your Life

This week's Show Us Your Life at Kelly's Korner is all about our favorite blogs!  I'm so excited to share some of my faves!

There are so many that I truly adore reading and look forward to each day.  I couldn't include all of them, so I decided to just pick 5 :)


Baby Rabies is written by Jill, whom I had the pleasure of meeting through a dear friend of mine.  She is a mom of two and quite possibly the funniest person I have ever met.  If you are a mom and her posts don't speak the God honest truth and crack you up at the same time, you must be made of stone - haha!
 
Enjoying the Small Things is another one of my favorites.  Kelle Hampton is a mom of two little girls, one with special needs.  Her story and outlook on life are beyond beautiful.
 
I spend hours way too much time looking at beautiful parties and get togethers on Celebrations at Home.  I envision myself as an amazing hostess that can do anything, and then when it comes down to it, nothing works out quite right.  Would you judge me if I told you I was already looking for a theme for Jaxson's 1st birthday party? ha!
 
Newlyweds Next door is another blog that I truly enjoy reading.  They are an adorable couple that loves to travel and has all kinds of fun goals.  A lot of her posts make me smile!
 
Life with the Beverly's is another favorite of mine.  Nicole is a beautiful, sweet, precious new wife.  I enjoyed reading through her engagement, her first home, and now her first year of marriage.
 
What are some of your favorite blogs? 
 
Link up to Kelly's Korner and share!






3 comments:

Michelle@Teagan's Travels said...

Popping over from Kelly's Korner and I so loved your link for the at-home celebrations! I so had a chuckle because we are two Michelle's with the VERY same hostessing experiences! Wow have I been there! :) Thanks for sharing!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Awww you're so sweet! I'm so glad you enjoy reading my blog! It's been so nice getting to know you better!

Erin Branscom said...

Thanks for all the great blog ideas! :) I became a follower of your blog! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com