Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This dip is a favorite at our house - it's not good for you - but it's so yummy!!!  I only make it a few times a year, and superbowl is one of those times.

It's SO easy!

Here's what you need -
1 block of cream cheese (8 oz)
1 large chicken breast
1/2 cup of wing sauce (we like Franks)
1/2 cup of ranch dressing (we use hidden valley)
1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese

I like to boil my chicken breast in a pot of water for about 20 minutes, or until juices run clear.  Let it cool, and then shred into small pieces.
Soften the cream cheese in the microwave.  I do this on low power defrost for about 2 minutes.
Stir in all the other ingredients.
Bake in a pie pan or a 9x9 in pan.  I use a glass pan that I spray with Pam.
350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

We like to eat it with tortilla chips, but you could eat it with celery, crackers, or anything else.

I hope you like it!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

OH I want to make this!!! Maybe this weekend? Maybe next....some girls in my building made something like this and it was delicious!! Thanks for posting the recipe! :)