Friday, April 29, 2011

37 Weeks!

I'm 37 Weeks Pregnant!

I'm used to my big belly now, the hard part to see is my legs!  I am so thankful that I am on bed rest, I can't imagine what they would look like if I wasn't!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a watermelon!  About 6 lbs.

Total Weight Gain: Gained 38 lbs! 
Belly Growth: 20 inches.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!!  Hardly anything but!
Gender: It's a boy!  Jaxson Jeffrey Ellis

Movement: Yes.  I am monitoring it very closely.  Now I feel mostly heels, elbows and what I think are fists.  Jabs here and there.  He is running out of room!

Sleep: I LOVE sleeping.  I feel so blessed that I haven't had any trouble sleeping.  I get up 2-3 times a night to potty, but that's about it!
Symptoms: High blood pressure, swelling.  Very hot.  All the time.  I radiate heat.  I keep threatening Hubby that I am going to walk around in skimpy clothes if he doesn't let me turn the air down.  That wouldn't be pretty for anyone - haha!

Cravings: I wanted Mexican food so badly I just couldn't stand it.  My sweet Hubby took me to On The Border and I had empanadas and queso, and I'm pretty sure it's the best thing I've ever eaten - haha!

Emotions: Wanting to nest like crazy, and frusterated that I can't do it all.  I had a tiny crazy episode this week about things not getting done.  Sorry Hubs : (

Best Moments of the Week - Getting to see my Daddy!  He surprised us on Saturday morning with a visit on his way to see my Pappa.  My Mom made us all of my favorite foods and sent them for us!  She also sent things for me to read, and beautiful flowers.  It completely made my week!  My parents are amazing!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I'm so excited that Jaxson will be here soon!!! BTW I'm still loving that dress

Ali said...

You look great! So exciting he'll be here before you know it!