Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dallas Baby Shower!

I had my baby shower in Dallas last month, and it was so much fun!

It was thrown by my Mom, my Sister, and my Mom's precious friends.  They made me feel so special and did such a great job!  Everything was just too cute!

 My sister, Me & My Mom
This was one of the vases and the crystals we used at my wedding!


 My sweet hostesses!
 I was supposed to take care of this baby doll - I was terrible at it, i kept putting it down and forgetting...hopefully not a sign of things to come...haha!
 My friend Candice made me this basket.  Isn't it adorable?
 Kelly made this beautiful cake!  It tasted just as amazing as it looked!
Yes, I cried a little.  Okay, I cried twice.  First was when my Sister gave me this.  She made it!  Isn't she talented?  I had it professionally framed and it is now hanging in Jaxson's room.  I know he will treasure it just as much as I do.
My other crying was over my Daddy - he sent a gift to the shower, a cute book that he wrote in for Jaxson.  I thought that was just the sweetest thing!

 Me, Candice and Leigh.  We have known each other for 11+ years, and are all expanding our families right now!  Candice is getting her sweet baby this summer, and Leigh is just 5 weeks behind me with her little girl!
 Me & My Sister
 Me & My Mom when I was a baby. 
My Sister in her apron gift.


My Mom make these favor boxes, they had cutie "It's a Boy!" dinner mints inside.  She is so talented and worked so hard on everything.



Thank you to all of my hostesses from the bottom of my heart!  This was a very special day that I will always treasure!



7 comments:

Kelly said...

what a fun and cute baby shower you had!!!

hope your having a great week

Lindsey Smith said...

Love your baby picture with your mom! She was such a knock-out...Like her daughter, of course :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

It was so fun, I can't believe it's almost time for Jaxson to be here. I have already told Scott we are road-tripping to Houston next month! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!

Liz Martin said...

Beautiful!! Jaxson is one lucky guy to have so many people love him before he is even born!

michelle ellis said...

Thanks so much Ladies! It was SO fun!!!

Candice, that makes me so happy! Please, please come visit us!!

Lindsey, you are too sweet! Thank you! I hope I look half as good as she does after having a baby!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

How cute! Everything looked so nice and fun! Glad you had a nice time!