Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pre-eclampsia

Well Ladies, I have pre-eclampsia.  My doctor called with the results today.  If you are like me and don't really understand what it is, here is an article that explains it in easy terms.  I'm done looking up stuff online because it scares me. 

I'm trying to behave and stay still, and it's going pretty well.  I'm allowed out of bed for 4 hours a day for work or activity.  Today I spent my four hours getting ready for work and working.  It was so nice to go to work, even though it was just for a few hours.  I missed it, and everyone there.  I was glad to be there.  I had a great talk with my boss, who is kind enough to be more than supportive of me during this time.  I'm going in tomorrow from 12-3PM.  I think that will be a good time on a Friday :)

I've learned that daytime T.V. kind of stinks.  But I did find a new show that I love!  It's on Bravo, and it's called Pregnant In Heels.  It's great.  I love it!  You should check it out if you have a chance.

So, I came home from work, and got an email from one of my dearest friends that our soap opera, All My Children, is being cancelled.  I am just so sad!  Can you appeal things like this?  My Mom got me started on this show, she has watched it since she was pregnant with me!

Thank you all so very much for your kind words and prayers, I appreciate them very much! 

4 comments:

B said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Let us know if there is anything we can do :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Keeping you and baby Jaxson in my thoughts!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Ugh, my mom had pre-e with me, she said it stinks.
As for bedrest, I've become addicted to Extreme Couponers and Dr. Oz. = )