Thursday, April 22, 2010

Prayer Thursday

Happy Thursday!  Has your week gone as fast as mine has?  I cannot believe it's almost over.  This weekend is our first wedding anniversary - I cannot believe it has already been a whole year!  The older I get, the more quickly time seems to go by!

Today is Prayer Thursday.  Below is a list of prayer requests.  Please continue to pray for these requests, I know everyone appreciates it very much!  Can we pray for you?  Please leave a note in the comments or feel free to email me - michelleannadams@yahoo.com

Please pray for Brianne.  She had her first baby two weeks ago, and has been admitted back into the hospital for complications.

Please pray for Mary's Husband.  He has prostate cancer.  Please pray for him and the doctors that care for him.

Please pray for my Mom (Sandy) she has had some thyroid problems and we are waiting on the test results.

Please pray for my sweet friend Jackie.  She is pregnant with quadruplits!  You can read about her journey here.

My coworker Wendy is being treated for her skin cancer this week. Please pray for her and her doctors.

Please pray for my Daddy's (Jerry) job search and that his good spirits continue.

Please pray for a blog friend, Emily.  Her husband lost his grandmother yesterday.

Please pray for Curtis and Amanda.  Curtis' appendix burst and he is in the hospital.

Thank you so very much for all of your prayers!  Please let me know if we can pray for you!

No comments: