Thursday, April 8, 2010

Prayer Thursday

I feel like I have come across so many people lately that need prayers.  I always try to keep a little running lists of prayer requests in my head, on my desk, at home...you get the idea.  I thought it would be wonderful to have a list of prayer requests posted each Thursday in the hopes that we can get more people praying for those in need.  What do you ladies think?  If you have any prayer requests you would like me to post - please feel free to email me - michelleannadams@yahoo.com, or post them in the comments below.  I'll start us off with a few -

My coworker, Wendy.  She just found out that she has skin cancer, and is trying to make a decision between two doctors with different treatment options.  Please pray for her healing, and her decision.

My Daddy.  He lost his job of over 30 years last month, and is looking for a great fit.  This is a blessing in a way, he has been working out everyday, losing weight, and is off of his cholesteral medication!  Please pray that God presents the perfect opportunity for him, and that he continues to be so positive during his search.

Our President and Congress.  I try not to get too political on this blog, but I think that they NEED our prayers.  I pray for them daily, that they will seek God's guidance while making their decisions.

My Mom.  She has a growth on her thyroid, and will be undergoing tests next Wednesday and Thursday.  Please pray for her doctors and great results!

Can I pray for you?  Please let me know!

No comments: