Thursday, April 22, 2010

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge - Day 14

We are moving right along with our challenge!  Here is Day 14 -

"The righteous man walks in his integrity."  Proverbs 20:7a

Every week there are news reports about men who gave in to temptations and compromised what they say they believed.  We hear countless reports about dishonest business dealings, hidden infidelity, and hypocritical leaders.  It's so easy to focus on these things and ignore those who are being honest, faithful, and genuine.  As you continue in the "30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge", determine to llok for ways that your husband stands against the culture.

Is your spouse a man of integrity?  Is he fair in his dealings with people?  Does he understand the meaning of justice?  Is he honest in business?  unhypocritical in his faith?  consider all the ways a man can live in integrity, and praise your husband for one of them.

As you have the opportunity--as it is appropriate--share examples of your husband's honesty and integrity with others.

My Daddy is a good man.  A very good man.  He has the upmost integrity - and is always honest.  I always knew that I needed a man that I respected as much as I do him.  Well, God gave me one in my husband.  He is very respectful to others, always does the right thing (even when I don't want to sometimes - ha!) and is considerate of other people's feelings.  He doesn't lie, cheat or steal, (just like an Aggie!) and carries himself with integrity in his business - just like my Daddy.  I am so thankful that he has such strong faith and values.  He makes me a better person!

No comments: