Monday, April 5, 2010

Easy Dinner - Turkey Stroganoff

So, last night when we got back into town...hubby washed my car and I planted our new flowers. I was determined not to go to the store to get something to make for dinner, so I improvised and found something new and yummy!

Turkey Stroganoff

1 lb ground turkey
1/2 white onion, diced
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup skim milk
8 oz egg noodles

Brown turkey in a large skillet with diced onions.
Boil egg noodles in large pot of water.
Pour cream of mushroom soup and milk into turkey and onions.
Simmer until desired consistency, and season to your taste. I seasoned with garlic salt, pepper and seasoned salt.
Serve mixture over egg noodles and enjoy!

We made this with some canned french green beans and a piece of toasted bread. Yummy and not too bad for you! It made enough for dinner last night, my lunch today, and another dinner this week! Wow!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Oh wow, that looks SO easy. And I always have those ingredients in my kitchen. I'll have to cook this up!