Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...photoshoot and a playdate!

Did you have a good weekend?  We did!

On Saturday, we went to JC Penny for Jaxson's 3 month pictures.  I had never been to JC Penny's for pictures before, so I wasn't sure what we were going to get, but they turned out really cute!  You can see them here if you want to.  And, I had a coupon, so I got all the prints that I wanted and ending up only
spending around $60!  Can't beat that!  He was in a great mood and didn't cry once.  I was so glad!

On Sunday, we had our first playdate!  We went to see our friends, Justin & Cynthia.  They had their son, James (aka peanut!) the day that I went on bedrest!  We have been wanting them to get together forever, so we finally pickd a day and did it!  I think Cynthia and I had more fun than the boys did - haha!  It will be the first of many more playdates!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!