Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Ok...





Its Ok Thursdays
 
I've seen other blogs link up with It's OK Thursdays, and I think it's the cutest thing!  This is my first week to link up.  Check out It's a Complete Waste of Make Up and join in the fun!
 
It's OK....
 
that I washed my hair for the first time in three days this morning...because I value those extra 30 minutes in the morning so very much...
 
that I haven't made a true meal for hubby since I went back to work...
 
that I am dreading going to a week long trip to the Bahamas because I don't want to leave my baby...
 
that I skipped my 4:15AM workout EVERY DAY this week because I was so tired...
 
to miss ice cream so much that I had a dream about it last night...
 
Join in the fun!  Hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love working out in the Morning but oh em gee I love my sleep! But apparently so does everyone else because when I go after work it's PACKED! It's been too hot to cook! Maybe when fall starts :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the new blog look! Very nice!

Try cooking something in the crock pot that way it's ready when you get home! I have been scared to start cooking with mine because I have this weird phobia my house will catch fire or something.. but I'm slowly getting over that! lol I also feel like I'm cheating, like I should be slaving over the stove cooking every night or something! haha

Don't worry about your upcoming vaca! You NEED it! You DESERVE it! :)

Amber said...

Oh my goodness.. 4:15 workout? I don't blame you for skipping girl! Thanks for linking up!