Friday, August 26, 2011

Make Over!


Wifey In Training got a make over!  What do you think?  It's very different from my green, which I loved, but it was time for a change.  I am loving grey and pink right now, and I can't redecorate my house in any way shape or form right now, I chose it for my blog!

My design go to girl, Kelly made this fabo design for me!  Isn't it fun?  I just love it!  She was so patient with me - went we through a few drafts of me not really knowing what I wanted until it was just perfect!  Kelly, thank you so much!

Here's the best part - she is offering 20% off a full blog design through September 14th!  It's a great deal and it's so fun to have a new look to your blog.

Check her out at Kelly's Avenue Designs!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I am very glad you love your new makeover. I had fun doing it!!! You are amazing to work with!!!





To all of Michelle's wonderful followers: I really hope to be working with you soon!!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love it! Looks so cute!

Beth McC. said...

I love it!! Its too cute and I love the color combo! Have a great weekend!