Thursday, August 25, 2011

Prayer Thursday

Hi Ladies! 

If you have a request, please put it in the comments below or feel free to email me - michelle.ann.ellis@gmail.com.  I would love to pray for you!

Please pray for Molly & Marshal.  Their baby was stillborn at 25 weeks.  I cannot imagine the grief and pain that they are experiencing right now.

Please pray for Lianna and her husband.  They suffered a miscarriage.  Please pray for their comfort and healing.

Could you please pray for Christina, my coworkers cousin?  She has cancer and has 18 months of chemo left.  Please pray for her healing and her spirits - she is understandably having a very difficult time.
Could you please pray for our friend Jim?  His Dad has cancer and is currently undergoing treatment.  He is losing weight every day.  Please pray for his healing and his doctors.  Jim is about to move to Hong Kong to be with his family during this difficult time.

Could you please pray for my Grandparents?  They are living home alone right now with the help of nurses.  It is very, very difficult.  Please pray that they will let God guide them in their decisions for their futures and their care.  This is so hard on them and on my parents and it hurts to watch everyone go through this.  PRAISE - My Edaddy is able to drive again, and should be able to walk soon!  I am so proud of him and so thankful to God!

Please say a quick prayer for all the women waiting for God to bless them with husbands or babies.

I have two prayer requests this week.  I am making a pretty big decision with my career very soon and need some guidance from God as to what will be best for our family.  Please pray that he will guide me and that I will listen!  And, we are trying to decide what to do about Jaxson's baptism...please pray that we make the perfect decision on what to do.  I'll share more later.

Thank you so very much for all of your prayers!  Please let me know if we can pray for you!




No comments: