Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prayer Thursday

Hi Ladies! 

Wow, it's been a long time since I have done Prayer Thursdays on any type of regular basis!  Well, it's time to get back on the wagon!  I'm going to clean these up and start new, so if you have an existing request that I deleted, please let me know and we will put it back on the list.  If you have a new request, please put it in the comments below or feel free to email me - michelle.ann.ellis@gmail.com.  I would love to pray for you!

Could you please pray for our friend Jim?  His Dad has cancer and is currently undergoing treatment.  He is losing weight every day.  Please pray for his healing and his doctors.  Jim is about to move to Hong Kong to be with his family during this difficult time.

Could you please pray for my Grandparents?  They are living home alone right now with the help of nurses.  It is very, very difficult.  Please pray that they will let God guide them in their decisions for their futures and their care.  This is so hard on them and on my parents and it hurts to watch everyone go through this.  PRAISE - My Edaddy is able to drive again, and should be able to walk soon!  I am so proud of him and so thankful to God!

Please pray for my coworker Tanya.  She lost her father last week.  Please pray for her comfort and peace.


Please say a quick prayer for all the women waiting for God to bless them with husbands or babies.

Could you please say a prayer for Jaxson?  This is his first week of daycare and I worry about him so much!  Thank you!

Thank you so very much for all of your prayers!  Please let me know if we can pray for you!








1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, how sweet Jaxson is starting daycare! I will be praying for him and your other requests!

Please pray for my blog friend, Molly and her husband Marsh. Here's her blog, http://tupelolove.blogspot.com/

Thank you!