Friday, August 19, 2011

Twitterpated...

Remember this sweet scene from Bambi?

Flower: (about two birds fluttering around) Well!  What's the matter with them?

Thumper: Why are they acting that way?

Owl: Why, don't you know? They're twitterpated.

Flower, Bambi, Thumper: Twitterpated?

Owl: Yes.  Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime.  For example: You're walking along, minding your own business.  You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face.  Woo-woo!  You begin to get weak in the knees.  Your head's in a whirl.  And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air.  And then you know what?  You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!

Thumper: Gosh, that's awful.

Flower: Gee whiz

Bambi: Terrible!

Owl: And that ain't all.  It could happen to anyone, so you'd better be careful.

Well, I know it's not springtime, but I've been twitterpated - I've joined twitter.  I don't really understand how it works, and what on earth I am going to tweet about - but I figured I should jump on the bandwagon.  I just downloaded the app onto my phone. 

My name is mish_ellis

I want to follow you guys!  What are your names?  Any twitter etiquette that I need to know?  Teach me!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Welcome to Twitter, it's fun

I am @Kellys_Avenue