Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
This has been my favorite Valentine's Day ever. I love being married. Jeff was so thoughtful. Not only did he have flowers delivered to my office that were like our wedding flowers, but he bought me a spa day too!
I was also thoughtful....I changed my last name...finally. It's almost been a year since we got married. I put my temporary license in his card, and he thought it was a ticket - ha! I also bought him this frame with our last name. He loves it, and it looks perfect in our front hall.

I even cooked dinner on Valentine's Day. I make honey mustard pork tenderloin, asparagus, and risotto. Yummy! It was a success!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Liz Martin said...

Yum! what a special valentine's day. I love the framed named. Beautiful!