Friday, February 12, 2010

14 Day Love and Respect Challenge - Day 5

Hi Ladies!

So, we are on to Day 5. I will complete my Day 4 assignment tonight, when I verbally praise my husband in front of others. I'm excited to do so!

Here is Day 5

This one is kinda funny to me, but I think it's cute. I have a feeling that I am going to get the side eye from hubby when I do it. Squeeze his muscle and tell him he is strong. (stop laughing, I can hear you) Do not make a big deal about it. Just do it quickly and in passing. Remember, you are not a man and you won't get this. Commenting on his strength is commenting on his manhood. Maybe he has been working out and you can tell him that you are noticing his changes while you squeeze his muscles. if that isn't an option, maybe you could just tell him that you want to feel his strong muscles to see what they feel like. Then you could compliment him. Maybe simply ask to see his hands. Tell him that you never realized how strong his hands looked. This might feel more comfortable.

Jeff and I have not been working out. Actually, our "post wedding" bodies have become sort of a joke between us. We worked out to the max before our wedding, and were both in the best shape of our lives. Needless to say, we are no longer in that shape..haha! So, if I try to tell him he has big muscles, he will know something is up. It might even hurt his feelings. So, I am going to go with the strong hands option. I might tell him tonight while we are holding hands walking into the concert or something so that there is no further room for a long conversation, just in case he thinks I have lost my mind : )

Good luck ladies! If you are doing this challenge, let me know how it's going!

No comments: