Monday, February 15, 2010

14 Day Love and Respect Challenge - Day 6

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Ours was great, I'll post with pictures tonight.

Here is Day 6 of our challenge -

Think of something that your husband would enjoy doing this evening. Say, "I'd like to watch the football game with you, when is it on"? Or, "I know that you have been talking about cleaning out the garage, I'd like to help". Whatever it is that he would like to do that you may not normally be interested in. If he declines, that is fine. you sent a positive message. If he says ok and the game comes on at 8PM, be there and excited. Maybe even go the extra mile. If he loves the Carolina Panthers, put on some black and blue. Get into it and make it fun!

I am going to do this tonight, and watch Monday night TV with him. He loves Monday night TV, and I rarely devote 3 or 4 hours to sitting on the sofa, doing nothing. This is so hard for me, because there are always so many things that need to be done at home. Not to mention that I have the smallest attention span ever! But, I think that he would really enjoy me sitting there with him quietly, watching all his shows : )

No comments: