Monday, February 15, 2010

14 Day Love and Respect Challenge - Day 7

We are halfway done with our Love and Respect Challenge! Hubby has been so sweet over the past week, and I think that it is because I have been so sweet : ) These little challenges really do make a difference.


Last night went well for us. I tried really hard to sit and watch hours and hours of TV, but I couldn't do it without messing around on the Internet just a little bit. But, Hubby seemed happy and content to have me sitting there with him all evening.

Here is Day 7 -



Leave a note for your husband that says, "Thank you for wanting to work hard for our family. Your desire and commitment makes me feel secure". Words healing. Proverbs 16:24 says, "Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones". Hang in there. You are halfway through! Keep an open heart toward God. Let God act on your behalf in response to these plans. Proverbs 16:9 says, "The mind of a man plans hi way, but the Lord directs his steps".

I am going to do this tonight, I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: