Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Cards

I heart Valentine's Day. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I love sending out Valentine's Day cards. This year, he told me no. So, we compromised and I got to send them out to our immediate family. Sigh. Marriage is all about compromise, isn't it?

Since I don't get to see my grandparents very often, I made the sugar cookies in the shape of hearts, and put them in these little treat bags I bought a Kroger. I also saw cute ones at our dollar store, but I had already bought these. I am going to ship their cookies to them on Monday so they will have them by Valentine's Day. Just so they know someone is thinking of them.

Here's a picture of our card. I ordered them from Vista Print. I love that site!

Do you send out Valentine's Day cards? Or am I the only crazy one?

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

So glad I found your blog :) Love the valentine cards and that you like sending them as much as I do too! :) Very cute!

michelle ellis said...

I'm glad you found it too Nicole, thank you! Thanks for making me feel better, now I can tell my husband I'm not the only one that sends out grown-up Valentine's!