Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Treat Cupcakes!

So, our neighbors recently had a baby, and I had the best of intentions to make them dinner.  Well, a week went by and I am ashamed that I didn't make them (or us!) dinner.  So, I decided that I would do something fun for them and their other two children - cupcakes!

So, I went to Treat! in Vintage Park.  If you live in the Northwest Houston area, you need to try them out - they are so pretty and so yummy!  Just look at this goodness -
They are a little pricier than I thought they would be (almost $4 each) but totally worth it for a special occasion.  Hubby, being the wonderful man that he is, said, "These are really great but yours are better."  I think he just doesn't want me spending $4 on cupcakes - ha!
Do you have a cupcake place that you love?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun idea! I bet their other two children loved this! Those look yummy!

Tiffany said...

I'm sure they loved the cupcakes way more than dinner!! I would... they look delicious.