Oh my goodness...I haven't blogged in forever!
Life has been so full and so fun - and I have been trying not to spend as much time on the laptop at night since our schedules have been so crazy. Trying to give hubby some good quality time :)
Here are a few things that have been going on in our world...
* I just got back from my sweet friend Erin's bachelorette party in LA! It was an amazing trip with the most fun, beautiful women I know. I'll do a post on it this week :)
* We spent a weekend with my parents and my Pappa in Port O Connor. We fished, went to the beach, ate some great seafood, and enjoyed a Sunday at my Pappa's church. It was a wonderful weekend!
* While I was out of town in LA, hubby decided to "clean" the house. His version of cleaning is putting things away. If you have read this blog for any amount of time, you know that he is more than a little OCD about clutter. Well, now I can't find anything! My drawers are reorganized, my closet is all confused, and our hall closet is so jam packed that I can hardly see anything. He also changed out the pictures in a bunch of our frames : / I'm not sure why. I know he was trying to help, but I would have much rather him worked on his "honey do" list and left my stuff alone - haha! I mean, who needs to replace the light in the kitchen that burned out two months ago, or fix the recliner swivel, or put the little pluggy thing back in my sink that he took out?????
* My Daddy had three kidney stones removed. Then, they realized that he had a huge one in there, and they had to break it up with a laser. He is recovering and doing fine, but I just feel awful for him!
* I've decided that I want to paint our living room and our bedroom before Christmas. I am consumed with finding the perfect shades of paint. I didn't realize it would be this difficult!
Those are my recent highlights :) I am way behind on my favorite blogs, but I promise I will catch up this weekend. We are doing NOTHING for Labor Day Weekend and I couldn't be happier!
I hope you are all doing great!