Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life

Happy Friday Ladies!  Ahhh...I am so glad it's Friday.  That is literally the only thing that got me out of bed this morning.  After my third snooze, hubby said, "Just think babe, get up today and then tomorrow we can sleep in".  That's all the motivation I needed!

Today's Friday Five at Beth's Just Me and My Life is your Favorite Websites!  I have a few favorites...

1. Blogger!  I don't remember what I did before I had my blog, and found all the wonderful ladies' blogs out there in blog land.  What a wonderful outlet & support system this has been.  I am so thankful for it!

2. Facebook.  Yes, I love Facebook.  I love looking at people's pictures, their families, what they are up to...no, I'm not a stalker, but it's so fun!  And, it's such a great way to share pictures.  My 10 year reunion is coming up and I think it will be a little less enchanting because I already know what everyone is up to - haha!

3. Etsy.  Oh my gosh - you can find anything in the world handmade on this site.  When I was getting married, I was obsessed!!! 

4. People of Walmart.  Yes, it's mean.  No, I don't think that's okay.  But - after having a bad day I just giggle and giggle at the pictures and the captions.  Whoever writes them is so witty!

5. The Nest.  I am not as active on the boards as I used to be (thanks to my new bloggie friends:) but, there are some wonderful ladies with wonderful advise on there.  And, they have tons of great articles about newlywed life and life in general.

What are your favorite websites?  Link over to Beth's Blog and tell us about them!

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOL I love people of walmart too! ;) And I have to say your other blog, about your Granny cracked me up. You were just trying to help! I had NO IDEA what that stuff was either! hehe

Anyway thanks for your comment on my blog! Yours is so cute!