Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Women Living Well - Completing Him Challenge!

Today I am so excited to begin participating in Courtney's challenge - Completing Him! 

As a new wife, I am still learning and struggling to be a good, supportive, biblical wife.  Courtney's blog has been such a wonderful resource for me - I just love it!  This challenge will take place on Mondays this summer.  Visit her blog and check it out!  My plan is to link up each Monday and participate.  (I know I'm a day late today...oops.)

I hope you'll visit Women Living Well and join in!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I love this "Challenge"! I think I'll participate too. I feel like I'm still learning how to be a good wife to my husband as well. He is so important to me and it's important that I support and love him like he deserves!

michelle ellis said...

Tiffany, I'm so excited you are going to join in! I feel the exact same way - and like there are so many ways I can be a better wife!