Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fives

Today is our first time to participate in Friday Fives with Just Me and My Life.

1. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would start the day with a workout.  Then I would go get a mani / pedi.  Then I would meet some girlfriends for a light lunch with a cool glass of wine on a patio somewhere.  Yummm....
After that I would take a little nap, watch some daytime TV and wait for hubby to get home.  Ahhh...what a perfect day that would be!

2. If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?
I would be a psychologist.  I LOVE trying to figure out why people do the things they do.  I am just fascinated with the way people's minds work!

3. What is your favorite Candy Bar?


4. Have you ever bought anything off of an infomercial or an "As seen on TV" item?


5. What movie do you ALWAYS cry at?


I adore this movie, but it just breaks my heart.  Multiple times. 

Hubby was mad at me for a week after I brought this home to watch.  We cried like babies.

Hubby had never seen this movie, and made fun of the fact that all girls love it.  He said, "It couldn't possibly be as wonderful or as sad as you say".  Ask him what he thinks now :)

Go link up to Friday Fives and join the fun!

2 comments:

Lauren Thomas said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Oh, and love me some kit kat bars!
Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar!

Megan said...

Thanks for your comment! Your blog is SUPER cute too! And my hubby won't admit it in public, but I made him watch The Notebook too because it's my favorite book, and he told me later he really liked it. ;)