Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...Lost...


Good morning Ladies!

Today's Wishful Wednesday topic is...

I wish I hadn't lost...

Lots of Jewelry!

I know, I know, it's terrible.  But I have lost SO MUCH jewelry over the years.  I'm much better now - I have held onto my Aggie Ring for 7 years now, and my wedding rings seem to be safe...

I have been given some beautiful pieces of jewelry.  My Aunt, otherwise known as the most fun woman in the world, has given me enough fun jewelry to last a girl a lifetime.  Do I still have the good stuff?  Nope.  Do I somehow manage to keep up with the costume stuff?  Of course. 

I think my losses are a combination of sports / dance practice in high school, and just college in general.  I am determined not to lose any more jewels!

Link up to Seattle Smith's and join the fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I lost a pair of earrings that my grandad gave to my mom and she gave to me

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Isn't it depressing how easily jewelry gets lost, UGH!!!