I got two blog awards! Can I just say how much I appreciate the blogging community? I have "met" so many women that are so special, wonderful and supportive. I feel so blessed to get to know each and every woman that I come across. Thank you all so much for sharing your lives and for being a part of mine :)
The first blog award came from sweet Lisa at It's Him I Praise. She is such a sweet woman that has an amazing love for God. Please check out her blog.
Here are the rules -
1. Thank the person that gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog
3. List three things which you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to
1. Thank you so much Lisa! You are so sweet!
2. This award is just too cute! I don't know who made it originally, but it is just adorable!
3. Three things I love about myself....1. I love God and am so thankful that I know him. 2. I am very sensitive to other people's feelings (sometimes to a fault - this gets me in trouble sometimes - haha!) 3. I adore my husband. I am so happy that I do!
This is hubby and I holding hands at our wedding during my Pappa's prayer for our marriage. It makes me happy : )
5. I would like to pass this on the the following lovely ladies -
The next award, "You're Going Places, Baby" (how cute it that??) came from cute Kelly and Kelly's Avenue. Her blog is so cute and fun, I really enjoy it! Be sure to check her out. Thank you so much Kelly!
This award asks you to describe where you think you will be in 10 years.
Well, in 10 years I will be pushing 40! Yikes! I always tell hubby that we plan and God giggles, but, I would love to be a mommy to a healthy, loving child or two, a wonderful wife to my amazing husband, a loving daughter to my healthy, happy parents, and involved in an amazing church family. And, very successful in my career. A girl can dream, right?
Pass this on to 10 of your blog friends (I'm going to do 5 since I already did 5 on the award above :)