Friday, March 5, 2010

Show us Your Life - A Typical Day

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
Today we are participating in Kelly's Korner's Show Us Your Life. Today's topic is Your Typical Day. I'll warn you in advance, my days are not too exciting! Here's a run down of a typical week day for me.

5:45 AM - Alarm goes off, time to get up!
Get ready, empty the dish drain, pack a snack for work, feed and water Bandit...
6:45 AM - Off to work
Driving...driving...driving...
7:30 AM - Finally make it to work and start my day
Work...work...work....work...work...
3:00 PM - Hubby is usually home from work by now...watching TV and making some type of mess in the kitchen...
5:30 PM - Leave work
Driving....driving....driving...
6:15 - 6:30 PM - Finally make it home

When I get home, I either cook dinner, or sit down to eat. It depends on if hubby cooked. He does this about twice a week, and it's so nice when he does! Sometimes, I put something in the crockpot to cook during the day. I need to do this more often, but that involves another step in the morning, and I am kind of lazy and always pressed for time : )

After dinner, I spend about 30 minutes doing chores. I clean all the dishes, clean the sink, wipe down the kitchen counters and the range (hubby makes a huge mess in the kitchen and has some sickness that does not allow him to clean dishes. It's quite amazing really) Then I usually do some laundry (either washing or putting away), and then my chores are done. It is usually about 8:30ish by this time. Then the hubby and I watch some TV, do a few things on the internet, and are in bed by around 10PM.

Those of you that have children - how do you make time? I can't imagine fitting one into this schedule! I have so much respect for you Mom's out there that work - I have trouble keeping up with just the two of us!

3 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Found your blog from Kelly's. It is so cute. We have a lot in common. I am a newlywed with no kids yet! :) My husband and I had a pomeranian too. Unfortunatley we had to put our sweet baby down 2 years ago. I still miss her. So good to find your blog!! :)

KateB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KateB said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I have enjoyed catching up ony our (almost) first year of marriage. Marriage is SUCH a blessing!!

On your comment from my blog- Layla Grace's Blog has convicted me so much and taught me to NEVER take this day for granted, we never know when our name will be called. I can only imagine the pain in her parents hearts!