Wednesday, March 17, 2010

30 Things before I'm 30 - Master Bathroom Painted!

So, one of my 30 Thing before I'm 30 is to paint our house. I have a long way to go...but we got one room down - The Master Bath! We chose the color Red Red Wine from Olympic. I love it! It took lots and lots of coats...but we (I mean hubby) were very patient and love the final result!

Now I am off to find the perfect switchplate covers (maybe I will make some...hhmm...) and vanity lights. Any suggestions?
I can't decide if I want some type of window treatment here. But, I love this little palm. We got it a Pier One and I think it's so cute!

Now, only 5 more rooms to go....

4 comments:

Liz Martin said...

Love the color! So vibrant! Maybe you can find something at restoration hardware.

Newlywed Next Door said...

Wow! I love it! Nice job.

I usually don't like bold colors in small spaces (learned that the hard way) but this looks amazing!

KateB said...

Red is THE hardest color to paint. My ONE dining room wall took 5 coats to evenly paint where I was pleased enough to stop! We even painted over a WHITE wall!!!

It looks AWESOME!

michelle ellis said...

Thanks so much ladies!! I'm glad it's over - haha!