Friday, May 28, 2010

Show us Your Life - Things that make you happy

Today's Show us Your Life is Things that make you happy!  There are so many things that make me happy, I don't even know where to start!  Here are a few of the first things that come to mind -

Christian Music.  No matter what kind of day I am having, or what is going on, it seems to ground me.  I have given up a lot of my talk radio for KSBJ.  It makes me happy.

My Hubby.  He makes me very, very happy.  He is so silly and fun sometimes.  I especially love watching him dance around and playing with Bandit, our furbaby.

Spending time with my family.  I LOVE my family.  I am so blessed - I have the best parents a girl could ever ask for.  My Mom is my best friend, and my Daddy is my hero.  My sister is so precious to me and I have the best Grandparents in the world!  Last but not least, I have the most fun Aunt on the planet!

Bandit, our 25 pound pomeranian.  He is the most wonderful little thing in the world.  I just adore him and cannot imagine my life without the little guy.  He can always make me smile.  Hubby says he has little people eyes - I swear you can see the love in them :)

Fresh flowers.  L-O-V-E them!


A long phone conversation with a good friend.  I don't see some of my girlfriends as much as I would like, but I always feel so happy after I spend time talking with them. It reminds me of who I am and all the fun that I have with them.  Girls trips make me even happier!

Being on the water.  I don't care if it is a lake, a river or a beach.  I have such fond memories of being on the water with my family.  Even the smell of gas when we fill up the boat makes me excited : )

Football!  I especially love college football, but I love our Texans too!
I can't wait to read about what makes you happy!  I hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend time makes me happy too! I should have put that as well! There's nothing like going out to lunch and sitting outside with your girls just talking and laughing.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, very cute post. Girl time makes me happy too! :) Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I love your list of things that make you happy! Fresh flowers is on my list too and of course time with girlfriends!! Love this!

Stephanie said...

Great list :) I'm stopping by from Kelly's blog. I also have a pomeranian, but she's only 9lbs! lol. She's black all over except for a little bit of white. I noticed you have one too, and I rarerly see many black poms!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for stopping by the blog yesterday - I am SO jealous that you are going to Texas this weekend! I've never been and would love to someday. Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

AndreaLeigh said...

hey michelle! you won my judy bag company giveaway! please email me at andrearhouse at yahoo dot com with your name, address, and the item of your choice from judy's shop. :)

michelle ellis said...

Oh Andrea, I'm so excited! Thank you so much!