Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Jaxson

One year ago...almost to the hour, my precious Jaxson Jeffrey was born.  I cannot believe a year has gone by.  It has been the most incredible year of my life.   I had no idea how incredible and full life could actually be.  Jaxson has taught me so much in such a short amount of time, and I am so very grateful.  I am humbled, honored, blessed and grateful that God chose Jeff and I to be his parents.

Today is bittersweet.  I am so proud of our little man, and so sad that a year has already passed.  I need time to SLOW DOWN!  I cried this morning thinking, wow, he isn't a baby anymore!  He is a little boy!  I am so grateful that God has watched over him this year and kept him healthy an safe.

Happy Birthday my precious little man!  You bring so much joy to our lives and I love you more and more each and everyday!


 


5 comments:

Candice said...

What a sweetie! Can't believe he's already 1!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Jaxson! :) My how time flies!!! Enjoy!

Melissa Carter said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jaxon!!! That sweet boy is all you Michelle!! Just beautiful!

Kelly's Avenue said...

Happy birthday sweet boy

mrs. tabb said...

darling!!!