Wednesday, May 4, 2011

39 Weeks!

I'm 39 Weeks Pregnant!

I'm used to my big belly now, the hard part to see is my legs!  I am so thankful that I am on bed rest, I can't imagine what they would look like if I wasn't!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a watermelon!  About 7 lbs.

Total Weight Gain: Gained 40 lbs! 
Belly Growth: 20 inches.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!!  Hardly anything but!
Gender: It's a boy!  Jaxson Jeffrey Ellis

Movement: Yes.  I am monitoring it very closely.  Now I feel mostly heels, elbows and what I think are fists.  Jabs here and there.  He is running out of room!

Sleep: I LOVE sleeping.  I feel so blessed that I haven't had any trouble sleeping.  I get up 2-3 times a night to potty, but that's about it!
Symptoms: High blood pressure, swelling.  Very hot.  All the time.  I radiate heat.  I keep threatening Hubby that I am going to walk around in skimpy clothes if he doesn't let me turn the air down.  That wouldn't be pretty for anyone - haha!

Cravings: I'm loving Shirley Temples.  Sprite with cherry juice.  And bagles!  I like one half with butter on it, and the other half with cream cheese.  I know, it's weird!!
Emotions: Wanting to nest like crazy, and frusterated that I can't do it all.
Best Moments of the Week - Getting to see Jaxson's ultrasound at my appointment!  It was wonderful to see that he was okay in there!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

You look adorable! And you're almost there :) I'm feeling a lot of heels and elbows too ;)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw how sweet! Love the progress here! Your pic is adorable!