Monday, December 7, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

It really is true...absence does make the heart grow fonder!

Jeff went to Cancun for 4 days for a bachelor party this weekend, and I was really looking forward to some time home alone. I leave before he does in the morning, and he gets home a few hours before I do in the evening, so I haven't spent much time at home by myself since we got married last April.

The first night was great, I cleared out the DVR, caught up on my soap opera, and didn't do the dishes as soon as I was finished with them. By the second night though, I was lonesome. I went to the bride to be's bachelorette party Saturday night, and by Sunday, I was really missing him! I think he should take a trip more often - it was so wonderful to see him last night! We had so much to talk about after not talking or spending time together, it was almost like when we were dating again : ) I've decided that weekends away are wonderful things!

No comments: