Monday, December 28, 2009

40 Days of Thankfulness - Day 18

Today, I am thankful for after Christmas sales! I went to Gift Junkie today, one of my favorite little boutiques that is conveniently located at the front of our neighborhood. I bought only two small Christmas things there, because their beautiful, trendy things are a little pricey for me. But, when I got the email this morning that all of their Christmas stuff was 50%, I knew I was in for a treat!
I got all of these beautiful items for only $21! The little heels were just too cute! They had many, many more things, but I am going to wait and see if they go just a little bit more one sale before I treat myself again : )

This corn plant was given by my coworkers to my family for my Nana's funeral. I have started decorating it for each season. It's silly, but it makes me think of my Nana. I treated myself to the little red and green pick earlier this season, and got the poka dotted one today! I love it with both of them!


I feel like it completes our little hall area.
Love them!
Hope you find some great after Christmas deals this week!

No comments: