1. Read the Bible. Yes, all of it - I'm working on this one and I plan to be finished before the baby comes!
2. Become and active and contributing member of a Church - We have been going to every weekend that we are in town, and we are really enjoying it. We just are not positive if this is "the one" for us. So, we will see about this one : )
5. Organize my recipe book - still plan on finishing this one!
6. Get on a schedule where I make a point to see my girlfriends once a month. Both sets of them. I'm getting better at this one!
10. Work out 3x weekly for a month (hopefully then it will become a habit?) - Um...not so much since I got pregnant. But - I did do my first DVD preggo workout last night, and I liked it! So, we will see if I can do it this month.
11. Organize closets (all three of them!) - This WILL BE DONE! We have been working on cleaning out all of our house to make room for baby.
12. Paint our home - all the rooms! - We picked the paint, and are hiring the painters if Feb. I can't wait!
16. Tithe the entire 10% - Always - no matter what. I have done this all year, and I must say, am very happy that I have. I feel like I am doing the right thing, and showing God how grateful I am and that I can be a responsible steward of his money.
19. Have a booth at a craft show - I would so love to do this next year before my birthday! I'm not sure how much time I will have to make things before the baby comes, but I'm going to leave this one on the list for now.
20. Take a wine 101 class - YES PLEASE! I am doing one as soon as I can : )
21. Have wedding dress cleaned / repaired - Yes, this needs to be done prior to the little one's arrival.
22. Make a scrapbook for 2009 - This needs to be done too.
23. Finish wedding book - Yeah, this one too...
24. Order wedding album - Oops...I don't know if this one will be in the budget...it might have to wait until we see how really expensive this baby stuff is...
27. Get a T-Shirt quilt made - I would still like to do this.
28. Refinish table in the man room
29. Sew stockings from wedding fabric - I can do this!
30. Sew tree skirt from wedding fabric - I can do this!
So there you have it, the revised list. I had NO IDEA how much would change in our lives after getting preggo. No idea. Do you have a list like this?