Saturday, January 1, 2011

21 Weeks

I'm 21 weeks pregnant!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a large banana and weighs almost a pound!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 10 lbs! Whoa!

Belly Growth: 9 inches

Maternity Clothes: It's starting....my Mom got me some really cutie outfits for Christmas, and I've started wearing maternity things little by little.  I still don't fill out those full panels though. 

Gender: It's a BOY!  Now we just have to agree on a name....
Movement: Oh yes, and it is the most amazing feeling ever!  I love feeling him wiggling around in there!  I'm hoping hubby will be able to feel him from the outside of my belly soon!
Sleep: I can't sleep more than 8 hours.  My body just won't let me.  But, I'm sleeping through the night, which is wonderful.
Symptoms: I've felt great this week, just big and a little sore.  I think it's from all this growing! 

What I Miss: Red wine and sushi this week.
Cravings: Nothing specific this week.

Emotions: Very happy!  We spent some time with good friends this weekend, and it makes me so happy to see them and catch up.  They are all so sweet and excited about Baby Ellis!  We are blessed to have such wonderful friends, thank you all so much for your love and support!

Best Moment of the Week: Overhearing and post flip cup playing Hubby telling a stranger on NYE how excited he was about our baby and how he can't wait for him to get here.  I don't know why, but that made me so very happy.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Look how cute you look!!!