We finally got our bedroom furniture! That's one I can cross off the list!
This is our dresser. I just love how dark the wood is, and hubby loves the brushed silver knobs. I feel like we are offically grown up now with our grown up bedroom :)
The white walls in these pictures make me want to paint our bedroom right now! Oh well, all in due time!
I have my own nightstand! I haven't had one since I lived alone.
(Yes, that is my Love and Respect book - haha!)
I don't love this bedspread, but it will do for now. I have been searching for the perfect one for quite some time. But, in the meantime, this one is perfect for us.
I'm excited to cross another item off of my list! If you are keeping track, you know that I have a long way to go...and only a little over a year to do it - yikes! I mean, really, I've only done three. I need to get busy!!!!
1. Read the Bible. Yes, all of it
2. Become and active and contributing member of a Church
3. Treat my Mom to a spa day
4. Get Jeff a racing day
5. Organize my recipe book
6. Get on a schedule where I make a point to see my girlfriends once a month. Both sets of them.
7. Get hardwood floors!
8. Pay off my new car
9. Finish emergency fund
10. Work out 3x weekly for a month (hopefully then it will become a habit?)
11. Organize closets (all three of them!)
12. Paint our home - all the rooms!
14. Daily devotionals
16. Tithe the entire 10% - Always - no matter what.
17. Adopt a family for Christmas
19. Have a booth at a craft show
20. Take a wine 101 class
21. Have wedding dress cleaned / repaired
22. Make a scrapbook for 2009
23. Finish wedding book
24. Order wedding album
25. Get rings sautered
26. Buy Jeff a nice watch
27. Get a T-Shirt quilt made
28. Refinish table in the man room
29. Sew stockings from wedding fabric
30. Sew tree skirt from wedding fabric