Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Prayer Thursday (A Day Early)!

Hi Ladies!  I decided to post our prayer requests a day early, because we will be on our way to Vegas tomorrow!  I am taking Hubby for his 30th birthday!  Yikes - no more twenties for him!!  haha!

Thank you all so much for your prayers this past week!  If we can pray for you, please leave your prayer request in the comments below, or feel free to email me - michelleannadams@yahoo.com

Here are our prayer requests for this week -

Kasey asked that we please pray for sweet Annika.  She is a little girl in her hometown that was just diagnosed with a rare form of acute lympocytic lewkemia.  She is 5 years old and going through treatment.  Please pray for her, her family and her doctors.  I can't imagine what her family is going through.  Isn't she beautiful?  Just look at that smile!


Please pray for baby Cohen's parents. You can read their story here.  He is in God's beautiful hands now.  You can link up and read everyone's prayers for him today on Send Love to Cohen.  I cannot imagine how his parents feel right now.  Please pray for God to give them peace and understanding.




Please pray for my friends, April and Brad.  They had twins this, and the babies are so tiny and need a lot of love and TLC.  You can visit their page here to read about their story.  They are improving each day - please pray that this continues.

Please pray for sweet Sarah.  She is praying and waiting for God to bless her with a true Godly man that could be a wonderful influence to her young son to share their lives with.  Her testimony is so beautiful, I felt inspired just reading it.

Please pray for the oil spill.  That it will be resolved in the best way possible, protect our oceans, beaches and animals. Please pray for the families of those that lost their lives in this disaster.

Please pray for my sweet friend Jackie.  She is pregnant with quadruplets!  She is staying overnight in the hospital tonight for a reaction to the steroids they gave her this week.  Please pray for her and the babies.  You can read about her journey here.

Please pray for my Daddy's (Jerry) job search and that his good spirits continue.  He did not get the job offer that he has been interviewing for for months, and I know he is disappointed.  I just know God has the perfect plan for him.

Please pray for my Grandparents, Ed & Helen.  They are having some health troubles, and my grandmother seems like she is suffering from depression. 

Please pray for little Jed Harper.  You can read about his story here.  What a beautiful family turning their sweet son's health over to God.  They are truly inspiring.

Please pray for my Pappa.  It was about this time last year that he and my Daddy made some very difficult decisions regarding her care.  She passed away almost a year ago, and I know he is struggling with all those feelings.  It would mean the world to me if you could please lift him in prayer over the next month.

Please pray for my friend Pam's daughter, Julie, and her husband.  They are moving across the country, and looking for new jobs!  Please pray for their move and their job searches.

I have been following Lianna's blog for a few months now, and she just seems like the sweetest girl in the whole world!  She and her husband are waiting for God to bless them with a child.  You can read about them here.  She will be having surgery soon, please pray for her doctors and that God will guide them during their decision making process.

Please pray for all the beautiful wives participating in the Completing Him Challenge.  This week we are admiring our husbands - so fun!  Could you please say a prayer for my marriage too?  Thank you so much!

Thank you so very much for all of your prayers!  Please let me know if we can pray for you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Praying for all.

I hope you have a fantastic trip to Vegas with your husband!!

Kasey said...

Thank you so much for adding Annika to the prayer request. She was able to come home Wednesday but is having a bad day today. The chemo has her very weak.

I will be praying for all on your list. Have a great time in vegas!