Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Milestone - First Night in the Crib

I heartbreakingly decided that it was time for Jaxson to spend the night in his crib alone.  I was getting bad about just pulling him out of the bassinet and into the bed with me in the middle of the night.  So, I decided that I needed to break myself of that habit, and that the best way to do that was to have to get up to take care of him during the night.  So, I did it!  Well, he did it.  I don't think he even noticed, he woke up at the same times to eat, and went back down with no problem at all.  I am pretty sure it was harder on me than it was on him - haha!!
Dressed and ready for bed!

Dreaming sweetly.

4 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Aww, isn't that the way? It's always harder on us mamas! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

He's so precious sleeping! How cute! Yey for a big milestone! Now momma and daddy can have some alone time! haha

Kelly said...

awww sweet =)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Just thinking of you! Hope all is well!