Friday, July 8, 2011

Etsy Rave! Custom Aprons

When I find something wonderful, I want to share it with you because I know how much I love finding great things on other blogs.

I got these aprons for hostess gifts for both of my baby showers.  I originally bought them for my girlfriends, and my Mom loved them so much that she suggested that I get them for my Dallas shower that her friends threw with her and my sister.

Look how cute -




Aren't they precious?  I got them from Gretchen at The Pretty Little Pearl on Etsy.  She was such a wonderful person to work with.  She let me choose all my fabrics, ordered them, and monogrammed the aprons for me.  She even gift wrapped each one with adorable tags with each girl's name.  And, she was fast, and oh-so-kind.  I will order from her again and again!  The girls just loved these gifts.  I also think they would be great shower gifts for a new bride with her new last name or monogram on them.  I got my Mom one that says "Gigi" her new grandmother name! 


post signature

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love this idea!!! Thanks!! :0)

Kylie Marie said...

LOVE THESE!! They are ADORABLE!