Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We took my little sweetie to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  My parents came in town from Dallas to join in the fun.  I love that they were able to enjoy it with us!  We had so much fun!



My little family.  I feel so blessed.




Jaxson isn't sitting up yet, but he liked being propped up in all those pumpkins!

I kept thinking of sweet little Linus waiting for "The Great Pumpkin"!


Hmm...these are not like the squash you have been eating sweet baby.  And, I feel certain they are not at all clean...




Jaxson with his Grandpa and Gigi

In Grandpa's Cap :)

This warms my heart.  I know it is a simple picture.  BUT - it encompasses what makes me happy.  My parents, my husband and my baby boy all together, enjoying each other and a beautiful day.  Thank you God for the beautiful blessings you have given me.  I am humbled.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!!!

LOVE the pic of him trying to eat the pumpkin haha too cute