Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Life Planner! How I love Erin Condren...

I recently became aware of Erin Condren from my sweet friend Erin Williams - haha!

She sent me an email with a blog link that had a coupon from a discount site to try her products.  Boy am I glad I did!  I ordered her life planner, desk pad, and address book.  I LOVE them all!!!

The life planner has helped me so much.  I keep things electronically in a calendar, but it is so nice to have a book to flip through and the write things down in.  I am a to do list kind of girl, and I have learned that if I don't write things down and plan my weeks out, that nothing gets done and I get stressed.  It's just the way I operate.

I have been looking for a larger, user friendly address book for quite some time now.  This one was a little expensive, but it is totally worth it.  I like to send tons of things - all kinds of cards, and I am a thank you fanatic.  So I use our address book all the time.  It lives in a planter in our kitchen.  The one I was using is about 4 years old, and is running out of room.  Our friends were not all married yet, and it seemed we were all moving every couple of years...so all my pages are all scratched out and filled in.  It made me so happy to fill in a new, clean book!  (I'm a nerd, yes I know).

I also ordered the desk pad, and it makes my desk happier!  It has a little calendar at the bottom, and it is perfect to jot down notes or to dos.  Even the men in my office have asked me where they can get one - haha!

A lot of her stuff is expensive, and more than I would usually spend on things like this.  But, they are great quality, and if they are on sale, it's totally worth it.  Life is all about the little things, right? :)

Oh, and even the BOX that the items came in was pretty!  It was so fun to get it in the mail!

UPDATE!!  There is a great deal on Plum District today 10/24 to get 50% off! 

I am not endorsed by Erin Condren and got nothing for writing this post.  I just wanted to share a great find that made my life easier and happier!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love my EC Life Planner too. I definately want the Address Book too, can't wait to tget it :D

Kelly said...

LOVE THEM!!!! I love my planner!!!!!

Lindsey Smith said...

We have the same Life Planner! I'm loving mine so much!! I'm about to order some more stuff soon!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Ok, so I've been going back and forth if I should bite the bullet and just get one! I'm going to school full time starting in January and need to juggle a million other things so this sounds like a great idea to help keep me more organized! Thanks for the recommendation and your review! I'll run it by the husband and hopefully I'll be able to convince him I need one! :)