Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WHOOP!

This has been such a fun year to be an Aggie!  You know, Aggies never lose, we just run out of time sometimes, (tee hee!) but we are used to running out of time more often than not.  This year has been the exception, and I have been so excited and proud of our team!

Hubby is a Nebraska fan.  His family went to Nebraska.  Since his beloved Huskers are leaving the Big 12, we knew this would probably be the last opportunity to see them play in Texas.  So, off we went - to dear College Station.

Here we are at the Tailgate, all three of us : )  It was the baby's first Aggie game!!

Here we are with our hosts, and two of my favorite people on this earth!  Jeff's cousins, Kristy and Don.  They are two of the best people I know.  They are Aggies, and let us hang out at their tailgate all day!

I love our band!

The stadium was so loud and so full of spirit. 

We had NO idea how hard it would be to root against each other.  We've never really had to do that before!  It really took a lot of the fun out of the cheering.  I wanted my Aggies to win so badly, but it truly hurt my heart to watch hubby's break for his beloved team.  I know it sounds silly, but it was just awful!

Zero touchdowns, and a few field goals later...we WON!  I just adore college football!  I'm so sad it's almost over!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby is starting to show! :)

I love you my friend, but we may be cheering on different sides of the field if Alabama gets the bid to the Cotton Bowl! :) lol....tell hubby I'm sorry for his loss. ;)

Nicole-Lynn said...

How cute! The fiance and I are huge college football fans for FSU. We won against our rival team, UF last weekend and it felt SO good! :)