Saturday, November 7, 2009

40 Days of Thankfulness

40 Days of Thankfulness
I recently came across an exercise that I think will be very beneficial for Jeff and myself. It is so easy to get caught up in the details of everyday life, and forget to be thankful for all the amazing gifts that God provides for us. I am going to post something that I am thankful for each day. Some days will probably be more generic and frivolous than others, but I'm going to give it a try!

Day 1
Today I am thankful for TJMAXX. I spent about 20 minutes there, and managed to get a really cute shirt and finish the baby shower basket that I was working on. Jeff is thankful that he has a job : )


This fabric and pattern isn't something that I would usually buy, but I am really glad that I did. It was only $12.99!
Here is the baby shower basket that I finished for Kenny and Heidi, I found the basket in the home section of TJMAXX for $4!





No comments: